You have no items in your cart.
JetStream 24-Port 10/100Mbps + 4-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch
- ACL, 802.1X Authentication, Port Security, IP Filtering, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard and DoS Defend provide you robust security strategy
- Single-IP-Management supports virtual stack of 32 units
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video application
- SNMP, RMON, WEB/CLI/Telnet Log-in bring abundant management policies
What This Product Does
Designed for workgroups and departments, TL-SL5428E from TP-LINK provides full set of layer 2 management features. It delivers maximum throughput where you need it — to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network, or as a backbone for Fast Ethernet switches and high-speed servers indemanding small networks. Moreover, TL-SL5428E switch also comes equipped with 2 combo SFP slots, giving you greater network flexibility.
This TP-LINK L2 managed switch has robust security and management features. An advanced Access Control List (ACL, L2 to L4) and the TP-LINK strong safeguard provide security coverage from core to edge and protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service(DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive Layer 2 Switch, and additional Gigabit capability, TP-LINK L2 fully managed Switch TL-SL5428E can provide you the ideal access-edge solution.
The TP-LINK fully managed L2 switch TL-SL5428E provides non-blocking switching solution for a 10/100Mbps fast Ethernet connection. As to the switching capacity, TL-SL5428E has a non-blocking aggregated bandwidth of 12.8Gbps. It provides 24 10/100Mbps ports and 4 gigabit 10/100/1000BASE-T ports. In these gigabit copper ports, two of these ports are combo gigabit ports, which will be disabled if the corresponding 1000BASE-X SFP slots are used. It can give you greater network flexibility.
IP Clustering allows up to 32 TL-SL5428E switches to be managed by a single IP, regardless of geographical locations. With all units identified by a single IP address, the stack could be configured, monitored, maintained as a single object.
Traffic running across units in this virtual stack utilizes full-duplex interfaces and network wires, eliminating costly and cumbersome cables, minimizing the impact of any single point of failure.
Comprehensive Security Strategy
Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) restrict access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. This is done by hardware, so switching performance would not be compromised.
Moreover, the TL-SL5428E switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. And more, it supports Guest VLAN to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource. In addition, IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm control, DHCP Snooping and IP Source Guard support can protect against broadcast storms, ARP and Denial-of-Service(DoS) attacks, etc. Regarding to the DoS defending, TL-SL5428E provides you some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. TL-SL5428E will provide you robust security to the network.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Yes
- Number of Ports: 24
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Interface(s): 24 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
4 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
2 x Gigabit SFP Ports
1 x Console Port
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Bandwidth: 12.8Gbps
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1x”
- Power Supply: “100~240VAC, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 440 x 260 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 8k
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 9.5Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 2048 Bytes
- Quality of Service: “4 Queues/Port 802.1p/IP DSCP based COS,TOS”
- Layer Features: IGMP Snooping: V1/V2/V3
802.3ad with LACP
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
- VLAN: “Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
Port/ Tag-based/Private/Protocol-based VLAN/
Q in Q,GARP / GVRP”
- Access Control: “Packet Flow Filter; Packet Flow Redirection;
Time Range Based; Flow-based QoS”
- Security: IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding
IEEE 802.1X (Radius)
Dynamic ARP inspection
Broadcast Storm Control
IP Source Guard
- Management: “System Diagnose: VCT
RMON: Group 1, 2, 3, 9
Command Line Interface: Telnet/Console
Time Setting: SNTP
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
DGCO Client & BOOTP Client
SYSLOG & Public MIBS”
- Package Contents: Switch
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 4.2500 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No