You have no items in your cart.
- Equipped with 12 10GBase-T RJ45 Ports and 4 10G SFP+ Fiber Ports, providing 320Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10GBase-T Technology provides a cost-effective method for migrating from current network to 10G Ethernet by utilizing existing CAT5e/CAT6 short connections (up to 55m) and CAT6A/CAT7 connections (up to 100m).
- L2+ feature, Static Routing help route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- Comprehensive IPv6 support for management, QoS and ACL
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON enhance management
- Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of your network
Affordable 10-Gigabit Switching Solution for Growing SMBs
JetStream T1700 Series 10G Smart Switches
In a world of expanding enterprises and growing virtualization, cloud-based services and applications, like VoIP, HD streaming video, and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to evolve beyond simple reliability to provide increased scalability, higher bandwidth, and enhanced performance. TP-LINK’s new T1700 Series 10G Smart Switches represent an ideal solution that meets these requirements. The series includes the T1700X-16TS Full 10-Gigabit Smart Switch and the T1700G-28TQ Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with 10G Uplink, which both provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Until recently, 10-Gigabit connectivity was available only in the expensive fiber based technology that supports high-speed access to the network backbone or data center environment.
Today, 10GBase-T Technology is becoming more common and affordable. Low-Latency, Line-Rate 10G Copper Base-T is backward compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet and can automatically negotiate between higher and lower speed connections. Most importantly, 10GBase-T provides a cost-effective method for migrating from your current network to 10G Ethernet by utilizing your existing CAT5e/CAT6 RJ-45 short connections (up to 55m) and CAT6A/CAT7 connections (up to 100m). This reduces cabling complexity and ultimately results in significant savings for customers.
16 10-Gigabit Ports, 320Gbps Switching Capacity
The T1700X-16TS features 12 10GBase-T RJ45 ports and four dedicated SFP+ fiber slots, which can support up to 320Gbps of combined switching bandwidth. This provides great resiliency, relieves congestion associated with bandwidth-intensive applications, and guarantees smooth data transmission.
L2+ Static Routing
Simple network segmentation, with internal routing through the switch, allows devices in different VLANs/subnets to communicate with each other and makes the flow of network traffic more efficient.
Abundant L2 Features
T1700 Series devices are equipped with a full lineup of L2 features that meet your current and future needs for unified networking and mobility.
• 802.1Q/MAC/Protocol/Private VLAN1
• Link Aggregation Group (LAG)
• IGMP & MLD Snooping
• Multicast VLAN
Robust Security Strategies
Support for numerous security strategies allow you to create a secure, unified network by preventing unauthorized access, external attacks, and malware infiltration.
• Access Control List (ACL)
• DHCP Snooping
• 802.1x Authentication
• IP-MAC-Port Binding
Comprehensive QoS Features
Advanced controls provide optimized network performance and efficient delivery of time-sensitive traffic.
• Port-Based or 802.1p-Based Prioritization
• Layer 3-Based (DSCP) Prioritization
• Rate Limit
• Voice VLAN
The T1700 Series offers comprehensive IPv6 features, including IPv6 management, Static Routing, ACL, and QoS2, which ease the transition to an IPv6-based network and protect the value of your investment.
Dual image firmware reduces downtime when the firmware is being updated. The backup image will also be activated in the event that any error occurs on the active image.
1 Only T1700X-16TS supports Private VLAN
2 IPv6 Static Routing/ACL/QoS will be supported in a future firmware release
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Smart
- Number of Ports: 12
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 12 x 100/1000/10GBase-T RJ45 Ports
(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
4 x 10G SFP+ Slots
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Bandwidth: –
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3 an,
IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s,
IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p”
- Switching Capacity: Up to 320Gbps
- Power Supply: “100-240V, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 440 x 220 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 16K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: Up to 238.1Mpps for a standalone switch
- Jumbo Frame: 9KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Quality of Service: “Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 8 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
- Layer Features: “L2 and L2+ Features:
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
802.3x Flow Control
- VLAN: Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Access Control: “L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports
- Security: AAA
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
- Management: “Web-based GUI and CLI management
SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and
TP-LINK private MIBs
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
- Environment (℃): “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH non-condensing”
- Package Contents: T1700X-16TS
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 4.0000 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No